ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
kristie maher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 14:25:14 -0500

Raven Industries of Sioux Falls South Dakota produced our 15 years ago and
significantly improved the design when they made one for the Kirby Science
Discovery Center in Sioux Falls maybe 5 years ago or so.  They build many of
the balloons for the Macy's Thanksgiving parade.

I believe that the arm of the company that does balloons is now called
Aerostar.  I will try to locate and send you their number tomorrow.  I am
heading out the door right now.

Please tell them that we recommended them to you.

Kristie Maher, SD Discovery Center, Pierre, SD