ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 16:44:33 -0500

Hi Development and Marketing Folks,

Keep an eye out for the upcoming ASTC Dimensions. The topic of the
March/April issue is "My Museum: Serving the Member Audience." The articles
include member audience research and approaches to membership fulfillment
across a wide spectrum of ASTC science centers.

Look for an online forum in ASTC Connect on this topic in early April.
Anyone interested, contact me offline. I will also post when it becomes
closer in time!

Margaret

Margaret Glass, Ph.D.

ASTC/NISE Net Communications Coordinator

Association of Science-Technology Centers

1025 Vermont Avenue NW, Suite 500

Washington, DC 20005

202/783-7200 x129 Fax 202/783-7207

www.astc.org