ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Steve Yasukawa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:26:50 -0700

All,

Thanks for catching our mathematical error.  My math teachers always did say to check your answers twice.  After talking to the powers that be,  the rate has been updated.  However, the smallest possible time increment for our sign is 1 second.  Thus, the counter has been set to add 1 ton of carbon every 2 seconds instead of every 1.37 seconds.

Thanks again.

~steve

Steve Yasukawa
Science On Wheels Teacher
206.269.5775

Pacific Science Center is an independent, not-for-profit educational institution that inspires lifelong interest in science, math and technology by engaging diverse communities through interactive and innovative exhibits and programs in every county of Washington state and beyond.