ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Michelle Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 13:19:25 -0600

If you get this message after 2 pm (Central Standard Time) on Thursday,
January 26, then please delete it.  We need survey responses prior to
then.

The Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum (Chicago, IL) is working on a new
exhibit gallery that we hope will open later in 2006.  In order to find
out what people already know about particular topics, we would like your
send this message to colleagues at your institution, colleagues at other
institutions, teachers, students, members - anyone who you think would
read their email over the next day & wouldn't mind getting this message.
We want both adult and child responses.  Teachers - if you have classes of
students who would be able to take this survey, then please have as many
students do it as possible.

(I fully realize that this is not necessarily the best data collection or
sampling technique...we are severely crunched for time and, hence, have to
take liberties with our methods.)

Please remember - THIS IS NOT A TEST OR A WEBQUEST!!  Do not worry if you
do not know anything about the topics we are asking about.  Not knowing
about something is as important to us as knowing it.  Please do not do any
research on the internet prior to taking this survey.  We want to find out
what you already know about a few space-related topics.  Thank you for
your help!!

The survey is at:

http://www.quia.com/quiz/718569.html

Thank you!!

Michelle

Michelle Nichols, Master Educator for Informal Programs
Adler Planetarium & Astronomy Museum
1300 S. Lake Shore Dr.
Chicago, IL  60605
312-322-0520