ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Daniel Bartolini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:32:16 -0400

I'd also like to toss out Akman video players as a possibility. They have
nice 720p solid state players that are networkable and very small (if there
is any room between the wall and the monitor they could be mounted fairly
unobtrusively). Specs are here:
http://www.akman.com/index.php?p=MV720p-HD

I think they're priced around $345 right now.

Have fun.

Daniel Bartolini
New York Hall of Science