ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Reeds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 2009 04:23:39 -0400

Right after reading the first responses to Nina Nolan's posting about
changes in technology since 1969, I saw this very relevant, very
interesting video. (If you're anywhere near Princeton, the RCA
history exhibits at the Sarnoff Library are well worth a visit.)

Karen

--
Karen Reeds, Ph.D., FLS
Historian of science and medicine and independent exhibit curator

Curator, "A State of Health: New Jersey's Medical Heritage"
For information about hosting the exhibition: (973) 972-7830.
Exhibition catalogue available from Rutgers University Press, (800) 446-9323
http://rutgerspress.rutgers.edu/

Guest Curator, Come into a New World: Linnaeus & America
American Swedish Historical Museum, Philadelphia, 2007
New Jersey State Museum, Trenton, May-December, 2008
Exhibition catalogue available from
http://www.dianepublishing.net/category_s/490.htm (p.4)