ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Phil Edgerton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 09:01:55 -0400

I've tried to resist, but shameless self-promotion wins out. The Health
Adventure has a new CD called "Momentum" which is all science songs. It is
original tunes and lyrics aimed at families and has many different musical
styles. The CD production
was spearheaded by Jim Taylor, VP of Programs and Exhibits, who is also a
long-time musician. I'm on one cut playing stand-up bass and jews harp. (And
if you don't think it's hard to play bass and jews harp at the same time,
you just don't know modern recording techniques!)

"Momentum" has already garnered critical acclaim and has won some awards. It
is available from us or from CD Baby, but this is not a commercial. Only an
announcement about where you can get it. Try it, I think you'll like it.

Phil Edgerton
The Health Adventure
Asheville, NC