ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mortati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2012 08:51:25 -0700

Hi,

For me, paragraphs 2 and 3 are a great synopsis of people and museums. Also, I really like the trajectory around rigor. I'm a process nerd and I tend to think anytime you're honing your craft it's a good thing.

> Museums directly and broadly increase public accessibility to our understanding of aspects of the natural world and allow us to explore it.

I would like to suggest that what all museums primarily excel at are isolating ideas and providing deep knowledge about them. Whether through exhibits or events.
.
Maria Mortati
.
(415) 235-8994