ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
David Perry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:07:14 -0800

I may be too late on this Chad, but if you do manage to get a proposal in, here's a description of how to make an inexpensive high-speed photography setup with a disposable camera and a flash controller.
http://makezine.com/flashkit/support/flashkit_manual.pdf

David Perry | Lead Educator, Vernier Technology Lab
Oregon Museum of Science and Industry
Phone: 503-797-4585