ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lauren Silver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 14:03:15 -0700

This is a fun thread and speaks directly to the content of our museum.
For those of you who want to learn more about the history or computers
and technology, visit our website -- in particular, the Timeline of
Computer History:  http://www.computerhistory.org/timeline/

Have fun!

Lauren

Lauren Silver, PhD