ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Fournier, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2010 14:05:37 -0500

I too think it is more of a money issue. We have had it both ways and while having an actual working scientist in a specific field lends credit to certain events (donor events, member events, grants, etc) it is the Education staff overall that have the talents to bring science to the masses that is our visitorship.

Kathy Fournier

Director of Science Education

McWane Science Center

200 19th Street North