ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Becky Menlove <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 16:13:59 +0000

Hi Jamie,
You may want to reach out to Randi Korn (Randi Korn Assoc) and/or Ava Ferguson at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Both have done extensive work on both evaluating and operationalizing mission at ISE organizations. Likewise, we are doing this type of work at NHMU, with the help of Mary Ellen Munley (MEM Assoc).
Good luck,
Becky

Becky Menlove
Associate Director for Visitor Experience

NATURAL HISTORY MUSEUM OF UTAH  |  Rio Tinto Center  |  University of Utah

301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City, UT 84108  |  www.nhmu.utah.edu
801 585 1073 office  |  [log in to unmask]