ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Daniels, Alissa" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:19:02 -0500

Thank you all so much for your suggestions! I'm sure I'll be able to try some version of my experiment.

I've said it before, but I love museum folk because everyone shares. Other industries keep secrets or are generally close-mouthed, and I really enjoy that we crazy museum people are so willing to share successes, failures and general useful advice.

thanks all,
AD