ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Margaret Glass <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:01:32 -0500

There are a number of current and future Congress people with science
backgrounds - more after this election than ever before. To see a list of
members of the incoming 111th Congress with degrees in science, engineering,
and health sciences, go to the website of Scientists and Engineers for
America at http://sharp.sefora.org/111th-congress-scientists/

Margaret Glass
ASTC