ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Eric Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 16:35:29 +0000

I don't know precisely how far our whisper dishes are apart, however I do have a suggestion if you do not plan on anchoring them to the ground; the dishes tend to move a bit (wind, children, etc.), we have found that spray painted markings on the ground help us re-align them quickly, easily, and accurately.

Eric Meyer
Educational Services Director
505-224-8386

Explora