ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christine Castle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:22:06 -0400

June 21, 2006

We at the Museum Education Monitor(MEM) are currently undertaking our
own research project to determine how MEM readers actually use the
research & resources reported in the bimonthly e-newsletter.

We are inviting everyone who has read or contributed to Museum Education
Monitor since its inception in 2004 to complete a short online survey. I
encourage those of you who have already received an invitation to
participate (and apologize for this duplication!). The survey takes less
than ten minutes to complete. Feedback is always welcome but to be
included in this survey's results responses must be received by June 30,
2006.

If you have not read or contributed to MEM in the past but would like to
take part by reading the current June 2006 issue and then completing the
survey, please contact the editor, Chris Castle, at [log in to unmask] .
I will be happy to send you a complimentary copy along with a link to
the survey.

Your response will help us better understand how readers use this online
publication and will provide important direction as to how MEM may make
a more significant impact on and contribution to developments in the
field of museum education.

Replies will be kept confidential and reports published will not include
any individually identifying information. A summary is available upon
request.

An analysis of the survey will form part of a panel presentation on
"Putting Research to Work" at the upcoming conference, "Inquiry &
Exploration in Art: Creativity & Critical Thinking in the Classroom" to
be held July 27 & 28 at the Guggenheim Museum in New York City
http://www.guggenheim.org/education/ltaconference/

Please contact me, Christine Castle [log in to unmask] , or visit my
website www.mccastle.com  if you have any questions or concerns.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chris

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
For more info on Museum Education Monitor, please go to
http://www.mccastle.com/subscribe.asp