ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Maria Mingalone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:29:07 -0500

We are doing a family event on March 31 with a local public access
station and there will be a meet and greet with Curious George. We would
like to get 250 copies as give aways to families that attend the event.
Thanks.

Maria

Maria Mingalone
Director of Education and Public Programs
Berkshire Museum
39 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
(413) 443-7171, ext 14
(413) 443-2135 (fax)

Celebrate the season and the seashore at the 22nd Annual Festival of
Trees "By the Sea," November 18-December 31. Enjoy 200 decorated trees
and displays of all things oceanic, from Poseidon to pirates, from ships
to starfish. www.berkshiremuseum.org