ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wayne Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Dec 2010 18:49:50 -0800

Try the Davis Vantage Pro.  It's  about $500, maybe less. I have one for
my personal use.  Highly recommend it. You can create a web site for the
data, then anyone can access it.

--

           "It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there
            is no distinctly American criminal class except Congress."

                     Web Page:<www.speckledwithstars.net/>