ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carlyn S Buckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2013 00:16:01 +0000

Hello Folks -
The University of California Museum of Paleontology and the National Center for Science Education put out the plea below.  They do a great deal for furthering credible science education – if you have a moment and can take their brief survey on science education, it would help much!
Thanks for your time -

Carlyn Buckler
Paleontological Research Institution
The Museum of the Earth and Cayuga Nature Center