ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Adrienne Barnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2011 11:52:08 -0700

Here is an episode of Iron Science Teacher that we do every summer with our
teachers going through our professional development program at the
Exploratorium's Teacher Institute.  The first one of the summer is done by
staff and last year our "secret ingredient" was oil.

http://www.exploratorium.edu/tv/index.php?project=11&program=1093

<http://www.exploratorium.edu/tv/index.php?project=11&program=1093>There are
three activities referring to the Gulf Oil spill in this episode.

-Adrienne

Adrienne Barnett
Program Manager Teacher Institute
Exploratorium