ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Georgia-Gina Koutsika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 May 2005 17:32:43 +0100

Thank you all for your contributions. Most of the responses I got  -even off the list- were based on experience and stating that 1-2 audiences is what we should be aiming at.

Have a lovely weekend

Gina Koutsika
Gallery Learning & Audience Advocate / Darwin Centre Phase 2
The Natural History Museum