ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jeff Courtman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 May 2009 11:05:40 -0500

Jon:

We've had great luck here in the States with Roku, which I believe is
based on your side of the Atlantic.  Their staff has been very, very
helpful.  Programming is flexible and pretty darn easy (at its
easiest its done with an excel file.)  Programming I've installed
several units in the last couple of years and they run unattended.
You might want to search the archives of this list serv....there was
discussion of this very issue in the last couple of months.