ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timshel Purdum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2007 10:40:35 -0400

Hello

We are working on developing an activity guide to our diorama halls.
Our Director likes the format of the SeaWorld Activity Cards--obviously
produced by SeaWorld--that are used to acompany some of their exhibits.
We randomly acquired a copy of these cards at a conference and are
trying to find out who printed the cards.  The cards are about 9 X6
inches and are color on glossy cardstock.  Our director had mentioned
that at other places he has worked, they had similar cards printed
overseas for a good price--but he can't recall the company.  Not much to
go on, I know--but does anyone have any information on good companies to
print this type of material?

Thanks!
Timshel

Ms. Timshel Purdum