ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Kristin Leigh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:53:58 -0700

Explora has several projects on which we collaborate with the seven
pueblos in New Mexico; one of which is a science club our educators
facilitate at the retirement center for Laguna and Acoma Pueblos.
There's about 30 elders in the club. I'll be happy to talk more!

Kristin Leigh
Educational Services Director
Explora
Albuquerque, NM