ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Joe Lounge <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 11:47:15 -0600

The Discovery Museum is seeking a consultant to evaluate the market,
economic impacts, and update an existing operations and sizing plan of the
Discovery Museum at the Powerhouse in Durango, Colorado.  The museum project
is envisioned as an interactive science and experiential learning center
serving the Four Corner's region of Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona and Utah.

We are currently compiling a list of organizations for RFP submission
invitations.  Please let me know if you are associated with an organization
that would be interested in receiving an RFP, or if you have had experiences
with firms that you recommend be included in our list.

Thanks for your help

Joe Lounge, Education Manager

Direct number:  970 828-1154

Cell: 970 764-7038