ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christy Hostetler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 08:09:05 -0800

If I could add to this question, we are considering obtaining a flight
simulator and have similar questions. I would be interested if anyone could
direct me to a good source. I have received the suggestion of obtaining an
old actual flight simulator (rather than a "ride"). As I understand it,
there are still working flight simulators out there that are no longer used
for training purposes because of changes in technology.

I welcome any thoughts on this as well as information from providers either
on or off list.

Christy Wallace Hostetler
Executive Director
ScienceWorks Hands-On Museum