ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patricia Verheyden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 2010 10:43:02 +0100

Barbara,

yes I would really recommend it: it is so convenient that you have elektricty etc wherever you want it and all the cables are just underneath the floor

there exist types of raised floors on which you can drive with a forklift but they are much more expensive

our temporary exhibtion area has two large gates to a corridor, we can drive with a forklift to the gate and then switch to a pallet

Patricia