ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dana and Kathy Dawes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jun 2012 07:26:37 -0700

Martin,
Thanks! We are pretty excited about how close we are to having our project
funded. This was the second year we submitted the project proposal and we
had heard that other science centers have typically had to submit theirs
three times before being funded. Also, with all the cutbacks at NSF, we
really didn't think we had a chance.  We're keeping our fingers crossed
through the next steps.
Kathy