ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Fournier, Kathy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2008 11:15:29 -0600
We have an exhibit at our facility that we do not facilitate. It is currently off exhibit now so that may answer your question about durability. You could contact our VP of Exhibits for exact info as to why it is off exhibit. Lamar Smith at [log in to unmask]

Though it was up and running for over a year with no major issues and worked out fine for us.

Hope this helps, Kathy

Kathy Fournier

Director of Science Education

McWane Science Center