ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Peggy Monahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:59:39 -0800

Onomy Labs makes them.   http://www.onomy.com/blue/wall.html   I don't
know if they made that particular one, but then, I don't know who else
does.

Onomy originated from a research group at Xerox-PARC that did an exhibit
at The Tech Museum of Innovation in 2000 called XFR: Experiments in the
Future of Reading. When PARC closed that group, most (if not all) of the
people founded Onomy Labs.

The exhibit was *incredibly* cool. It went on tour for a bit.  I'm not
sure if it's available anymore, but you could find that out at Onomy's
web site.  They're good folks over there.

Peggy

___
Peggy Monahan
Manager of Exhibit Design and Development
Children's Discovery Museum of San Jose
180 Woz Way
San Jose, CA 95110
408-298-5437 x285