ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Toni Dancu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Nov 2009 13:14:02 -0800

Hello Laura,

I've signed up for the Beyond Painting Science Pink: Engaging Girls in STEM
forum. The page indicates that there is an event at 12 AM tomorrow and again
on Friday. Is this simply a log-in and read what's been posted forum, or is
there a presentation and discussion portion? If the latter, do you have more
details regarding when (including time zone) these events will take place
and how to participate?

Thanks much,

Toni
--