ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Paul Orselli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Mar 2013 13:38:33 -0500

Hi Joe,

I'll take the metal McMaster wheels (hand grips easily substituted and/or
modified) and the fact that they are easily replaced, "off the shelf" as a
bonus!

Paul Orselli, President and Chief Instigator

Paul Orselli Workshop (POW!)
World Headquarters
1684 Victoria Street
Baldwin, NY  11510

(516) 223-1043

POW! website
<http://www.orselli.net>

Exhibit tips + tricks at the ExhibiTricks blog:
<http://blog.orselli.net/>