ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tal Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 18:11:47 +0200

William hi,
I am not afraid of radioactivity as it is a radioactive world, i.e. the
world around us is radioactive naturally. This is why I think we can include
a little radioactive material to use with a Geiger sensor.

The thing is I have a difficulty deductively to connect in idea the "Geiger
pings" to nuclear reactors, radioactive decay to energy power.

Best
Tal

Tal Berman; Ph.D.

Director of Exhibits

Israel National Museum of Science; Daniel and Matilde Recanati Center

25 Shmaryahu Levin St.; Haifa, 31448; ISRAEL.

Tel: +972-4-8628111 ext. 252; Fax: +972-4-8679103; Cell': +972-54-6115577

Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Site: http://mustsee.org.il

Always remember, a bad day at sea is better than a good day in the office