ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
lynn cole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:51:14 -0700

I concur. I have also stayed at the Riverside Towers, and had no
complaints, although know others who have recently had rooms with
flaking paint.  Check out hostels also.  There are several in Manhattan
with private room & bath. http://www.hostelworld.com/hostels.php
http://www.hostels.com/en/index.html
http://www.hihostels.com/

Have a great trip.