ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Patricia Verheyden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jun 2005 17:20:55 +0200

In Technopolis every school day is for a specific age group
monday and friday: 6-12 y
tuesday and wednesday morning: 13-14 y
thursday : 15 y+

Schools know that they can only come on those days, as we are doing this for a few years now they accept it
we only allow deviations when the older groups have an exam period (and therefor do not come)

best regards,

Patricia

Patricia Verheyden
Manager of exhibits
Technopolis, the Flemish Science Center
Host site ECSITE conference 2006
Technologielaan, 2800 Mechelen, Belgium
tel. + 32 15 34 20 20; fax + 32 15 34 20 10
mailto:[log in to unmask]     http://www.technopolis.be

The above-mentioned messages/text and annexes do not commit the F.T.I Foundation or Technopolis in any way, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing or unless afterwards confirmed in a letter, duly signed according to the legal requirements. Neither can the F.T.I  Foundation or Technopolis be hold liable in law on the basis of the content of these messages/text and annexes.