ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Christine Castle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Aug 2012 12:09:57 -0400

August 9, 2012

Great science museum/centre education internship? Tell the world about it.

Here's your chance to share science museum education-related research,
program evaluation or project development internship work with interested
others around the globe in the 2012 MUSEUM EDUCATION MONITOR AUGUST
INTERNSHIP ISSUE.

To list your ongoing or recent museum education internship project, just
send an e-mail to me at [log in to unmask] that includes:
- name of project
- project description [no more than 50 words, please]
- name of intern(s)
- name of supervisor(s)
- site(s) where project is taking place
- time span
- contact information
- key words/labels to describe the project [no more than 4 or 5, please]
- [optional] jpeg photo of intern or project [with attribution, please]

All listings are free of charge and displayed in their language of origin.
Deadline for the August MEM Internship Issue is Friday August 17, 2012.

Want to see how others have presented THEIR internships? Check out past
listings on the MEM Blog FORUM http://forum.mccastle.com/. Click on
"Internship Projects," under People Are Talking About

The monthly e-newsletter too slow for you? Post info on your internship on
the MEM Facebook Page -- http://www.facebook.com/Museum.Education.Monitor
let me know about it on Twitter @mchriscastle  or send me links to your
photos of interns on the job and I'll post them on
Pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/mchriscastle/

Want a free MEM? If you're a student, visit
http://www.mccastle.com/Public/MEM.aspx

Please get in touch for more information about this call or to discuss your
internship project. I look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Chris

M. Christine Castle, Ph.D.
Editor, Museum Education Monitor