ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 19 Nov 2003 11:33:23 -0800

Bruce,

You might want to contact Proto Productions (Addison IL).  They built two
tandem bicycle/generators for ComEd awhile back.  You can see a photo of
them on our website by clicking on the following link:
http://www.signal-innova.com/moreinfo/prtfolio/Proto/BikeGen.html

The two bicycles could be setup to work together or one alone.  Contact
Caleb Donat at Proto Productions, (630) 628-6626 and mention I sent you.
He'll get you to the right person.

-Mark-

 * Mark Fowle, Partner
 * SIGNAL-INNOVA
 * (INNOVA Applied Technology)
 * 2841 East 19th Street
 * Signal Hill, CA 90755
 * Email: [log in to unmask]
 * http://www.SIGNAL-INNOVA.com/
 * Phone: (800) 417-9060
 * Fax: (800) 773-7694

 * A completely solid-state VIDEO PLAYER! ?
 * Click Here for more Info ->
http://www.signal-innova.com/viewfile/FlashVideo.html