ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
naseem khalili <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2010 14:10:08 -0400

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Naseem Khalili and I am a Masters of Interdisciplinary Design
student at Carleton University in Ottawa, Canada and currently I am working
on my thesis. My topic is "Colour communication in children's interior
environments".

My thesis requires that I survey a range of designers on the use of
colour in children's (aged 4-7) interior environments such as
children's museum, and I am wondering f you happen to know any
designers in your organization or anywhere in the world who might be
interested in completing a survey on this topic, please feel free to
send it to them.

This survey will take about 10 minutes to complete. All replies are
anonymous and will be treated confidentially.

To complete the survey, please click here >>
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WYGN76G

If this link does not work, please copy and paste the following link into
your internet window:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WYGN76G

Thank you in advance.  Your feedback is very valuable to me.

Kind regards,
--
Naseem Khalili
Graduate student, Interdisciplinary Design