ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 09:26:35 -0500

Without cleanup facilities, it does sound like plasticine or something like it would work best. My 2 cents, though, is that many types of plasticine are actually not that malleable--small hands (even 10 year olds') and older hands (like mine, and I'm not that old!) might have trouble. So test out some samples to make sure you've got something soft enough. Another thought--I'm not particularly germ-phobic, and am not in favor of antibacterials, but you might need to think about a way of sanitizing in between uses.

Sarah