ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chad Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 15:28:28 -0600

We use a program called Hyperscore developed by MIT that is a fun way to
manipulate sounds.  It is free to download at
http://web.media.mit.edu/~mary/hyperscore/

I don't place it in our gallery because it is a little difficult for younger
visitors but we use it for enrichment programs!

Chad Johnson
Experiential Educator
The Edgerton Explorit Center
http://www.edgerton.org