ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Rachel Hellenga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:43:19 -0600

Wow--I will have enough material to write a whole book on the Franklin
project if this feedback keeps up, You have all been very helpful.
I'mforward two
messages from Ann Mintz that rounded out my information. This was the first
of two updates--just sent the other one out prematurely.

Thanks everyone!