ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jennifer Holt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 17:21:58 -0600

Janet -

Here's what we charge for our week-long half and full day camps.  Our
full day camps are from 9am - 4pm and our half days are 9-noon or 1-4pm.

Half Day
Members $65
General $75

Full Day
Members $130
General $150

Extended care (8-9am or 4-5 pm)
$15 per week for am or pm
$30 per week for both am & pm

As far as turnkey camps go, we actually create ours from scratch each
year, but I'd be happy to share ideas of things that we have done in the
past if you need ideas.

Jennifer V. Holt
Director of Revenue Programs
Sci-Port: LOUISIANA'S Science Center
[log in to unmask] / 318-424-8694

Earth Hour is 8:30 pm Saturday, March 28!

  A partnership project of

www.sciport.org  *  Downtown Shreveport Riverfront  *  (318) 424-3466