ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Audra Baleisis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 17:59:46 -0400

Hi,

we've been using a different audience response device for prototyping
in our planetarium shows, from Qwizdom. We chose that one because we
wanted a lot of capabilities for the prototyping, but so far we've
only used the basic voting options, and recorded them for show
evaluation.

Audra Baleisis
Flandrau Science Center
University of Arizona