ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Spadaccini <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 17:21:24 -0600

I agree with Nina here.

Also, another point to consider is others may "liberate" images from
collections and release them into the wild.

There is a collection of over 6,000 Smithsonian Images on Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/publicresourceorg/collections/72157600214199993/

I'm not saying this is right but it does show how quickly the
landscape is changing as these sharing and social networking sites
take hold.

Jim

Jim Spadaccini
Ideum "ideas + media"