ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Glenn A. Walsh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jan 2006 13:15:00 -0800

Hi Peter !

You may recall that such an exhibit was displayed at
Pittsburgh's original Buhl Planetarium in the 1980s.
Robin Mager [now Flasterer], who now works at the
Frick Art and Historical Center in Pittsburgh, managed
this exhibit.

Of course, with the move to The Carnegie Science
Center, I have no idea if the panels of this exhibit
have survived. You may want to check with Ron Baillie.

gaw

--- "Peter A. Anderson" <[log in to unmask]>