ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mary Nucci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jan 2004 18:27:32 -0500

Laura-

I am interested in submitting copy for the freelance position you
advertised for.  I was the Thematic Director of Health at Liberty
Science Center, where one of the exhibits I developed was on cardiac
health.  I am now a freelance science writer.  I wondered if copies of
the panels with graphics and text would be acceptable, or if you are
insistent on only copy.  If so, I will arrange to acquire the copy for
your review.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Mary Nucci
Science Writer