ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tal Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 15:25:35 +0200

OLE_LINK1OLE_LINK2We at the Israel National Museum of Science are in the
stage of planning an Energy exhibition, an exhibition with a series of
"Alternative Energy Sources" exhibits - wave energy, energy tower, wind
power, hydroelectric power, geothermal energy and nuclear energy as well as
some fossil energy exhibits.

In of the exhibits in the solar energy part of the exhibition is a small
solar car. The selling commercial solar panels do not have enough power
output to make the car run. Can you advise me as to ways of solving this
problem?

Thank you

Tal

Tal Berman; Ph.D.

Head of the Exhibits Wing

Israel National Museum of Science; Daniel and Matilde Recanati Center

25  Shmaryahu Levin St.; Haifa, 31448; ISRAEL.

Tel: +972-4-8628111 ext. 252; Fax: +972-4-8679103; Cell': +972-54-6115577

Email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Site: http://mustsee.org.il

Always remember, a bad day at sea is better than a good day in the office