ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Klinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:50:27 -0700

Try www.wondermagnet.com, which is a wholesale source for magnets that you
can purchase directly from. The company name behind this site is Forcefield.
I found this site when my most recent supplier was asking us to spend 45
cents Cdn for one small Alnico button magnet. Forcefield sells a very
similar item for 5 cents US. Considering we were buying thousands at a time,
this was a very big difference.

I don't know if they have the specific item you are looking for, but they
have lots of stuff you should know about. I also have spoken to them
directly and they are very helpful. If they can't source it maybe they can
refer you to someone who can help with the larger rings.

Richard Klinger
Director, School Programs
Odyssium
Edmonton, Canada