ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Wendy Sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Dec 2012 10:15:16 -0800

I'm not sure if the Instructables space at the Children's Museum of Houston
was staffed...might be worth a look. http://www.cmhouston.org/mind/
and
http://www.instructables.com/id/Made-in-Your-Mind-Instructables-The-Childrens-/

The way it was set up, it could have been unstaffed. I'm not sure if there
were a lot of open-ended activities that used saws and other similar
equipment, or if the emphasis was more on completing an Instructable.

-Wendy

Wendy Sparks
Director of Education
A.C. Gilbert's Discovery Village

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 3:05 PM, Charlie Carlson <[log in to unmask]