ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 15 Nov 2013 11:03:54 +0000

Maker Faire UK, the biggest Maker Faire outside the US, returns on
26th and 27th of April at the Centre for Life in Newcastle, and we?re
now recruiting Makers to take part, last year we drew 300 Makers and
over 10,000 visitors over the two days, from as far away as California
and Japan, and we aim to top that this year.

We already have the legendary Philip K. Dick Android lined up as one
of our headliners, his first UK appearance, of and we?re adding music,
food, heavy industry and young maker zones to the faire this year, so
whatever your style of making or crafting is, be it robotics or
knitting, brewing or toy hacking we?d love to have you on board

For film and pics from the 2013 Faire see
http://www.life.org.uk/whats-on/maker-faire-uk-2014

To sign up as a Maker go to
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SubmitYourProjectMakerFaireUK2014

Please circulate this to anyone who you think might be interested and
if you have any queries, please get in touch with me and I?ll do my
best to answer them

IAN